All listed prices include FREE site survey, FREE delivery, and FREE Installation,
Northcoast Mobility Price: $2895.00
Heavy Duty Option (350 lbs.): $3345.00
Outdoor Model: $3595.00
Manual Hinged/Folding Rail Option.
Northcoast Mobility Price when purchased with stairlift: $450.00
Not available on Heavy Duty model.
For cases where there is an obstruction at the bottom of the staircase or if the rail will present a tripping hazard.
- Padded seat and backrest
- Easy to use controls on both arms
- Secure, retractable seat belt
- Folding arms, footrest and seat allow easy access to the stairway
- Swivel seat – no need for twisting the body to get on and off the lift
- Lockable on/off switch allows the user to prevent others (e.g. children) from using the lift
- Diagnostic digital display informs the user of the status of the lift
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically if any obstruction is encountered
- Safety switch beneath down-side armrest prevents operation when in “up” position
- Hand-held remote controls allow users to “call” or “send” the lift up and down the staircase.
Motor Output Speed – No greater than 0.15 m/s
Method of Drive – Rack and Pinion
Power Supply – 24v DC (battery)
Maximum Capacity – 300 lbs. (Optional 350 lbs.)
Track – Extruded Aluminum
Electrical Supply – 110 – 120 Volt AC